Tuesday 12 April 2011

My Unforgettable Dream


My unforgettable dream
This is the dream I could not forget till now, since I dreamt it.
Those days I used to sleep near the window, with my brother.
The dream is that,
I was sleeping in the room, near the window. But my brother was not there in the room. When it passed 1 o’clock, some grotesque movements happened out there. It was full of trees out there but not fully dark, because that was a full moon day. The moon was partly visible behind the clouds. All those signs seemed sinister. The window closer to me was not closed properly. The stern wind moved the window door slightly. Now through the crevice of the window, white fog came inside the room. Suddenly there was some movement out there that was visible through the window crevice. That was a lady or a girl with fully covered white cloak and long black hair. She was walking towards the window nearer to me. She walked very slowly, with a black rose in her hand. Now a sudden gleam flows due to the lightning. Her face was visible at that moment. Her eyes were broad and completely black, There was no whiteness in her eyes. Some squealing sound was heared after that moment. I wasn’t able to realize what that sound was. She walked through the white fog. Now she reached the window .Then there was no movement in her, not an eye blink. She stood still near the window and started to peer at me through the window crevice for a long time, very long time. Often her face was visible in the lightning. Her eyes were gleaming while she looked at me. After a long time, she moved her hand towards the partially closed window unpredictably. She opened the window with her completely covered hand. There was no cross rods in the window. With a brutal grin she stretched her hand towards me. I was sleeping till that time, then I felt that someone was near me. With her ghosty hand she touched me on my shoulder, immediately I woke up in the dream as well as from my sleep.
That happened when I was 8 years old. I started to shiver after I woke up. My brother saw me shivering and moaning. He then gave me water but I wasn’t able to drink water. So he called mom. Mom took me to her room and made me sleep. After that till my second year graduationI didn’t sleep near to the window. 

22 comments:

  1. s i know...we made him to sleep near window

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a bad story

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good description of the scene and the ghost and wud have been better with a little more better if little more story was added but it was good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very intresting story .I also dream little bit like that........

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is really good story.It is very interesting story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Junk and good!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lot as mine...

    ReplyDelete
  8. hell story and what a shit theme

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's a very interesting story❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dreamt like this but there was a great nailed and scary ghost

    ReplyDelete